Thursday 30 August 2012

Aliens

In Room One today there were 15 aliens!
They all had either one or two eyes.
They were on Planet Crit.
Spaceman Sid arrived on the plkanet and discovered someof the aliens. They had 9 eyes altogether. We had to decide how many aliens there were on the planet.
We found out there could be 9 aliens with one eye each or five or even six aliens. We counted in twos and ones.
Some of us wore our alien headbands at lunchtime.

So dont be scared if you see aliens around at N.C.A they are probably from Room One

1 comment:

  1. I saw some of these aliens around school and I wondered who the strange creatures were. I got a bit scared so I had to go and ask somebody what was going on. I was happy when I found out it was just the lovely Room 1 students. I'm glad you had so much fun in maths, you are all so clever. Keep enjoying school. Miss Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your posts. Please put your name so we know who has visited! Thanks.